Address: Polytehniou 33
Phone: +30 6977151231
Chrysa has been working as a physiotherapist and massage specialist for years (classic massage, Thai massage, Shiatsu, cupping massage, Indian scalp). During those years, she was constantly observing how physical body functions and healing processes are involved in the psyche of a person. This awareness, led her to search methods of integrated approaches to the person as a total, and not separating body from soul.
Studying various systems and methods, she came in contact with yoga. The scientific approach and methodology of yoga, the continuous stimulus for self-observation and self-improvement pushed her to become a yoga instructor, study deeper and share her knowledge and experiences.
- Graduated the year 2013 from “Lotus” Yoga Academy, by Linda Kapetanios (3 years, 500hr)
- Yoga Nintra: Shiva Yoga Academy (by Spyros Kapnias) 26hr
- Yin Yoga and Yin Yang Flow: Yogahouse (by Betty Papadopoulou) 50hr
- Yoga kinds: ey zein (by Christina Matsi) 15hr
- Satyananda seminar: Bioenegic body and Chakras (20hr)
- She attended internal philosophy classes and keeps on studying various philosophical systems
- Started energy therapies and psychology classes
Every session with Chrysa has particular interest, as she approaches her every student with respect. She guides him to gain consciousness of the “Totality of his Existence” through trial and experimenting, observation and experience.
According to Patanjali’s Yoga Sutra, the “pathway” (the way towards development and evolution of consciousness and its elevation to the light) of yoga leads upwards to eight stages. In the previous article we discussed about yamas, the first stage. The secong stage,...read more
The eightfold pathway of yoga According to Patanjali’s Yoga Sutra, the “pathway” (the way towards development and evolution of consciousness and its elevation to the light) of yoga leads upwards to eight stages. First stage (Yama) The first stage requires moral...read more
Where there is the light, there is the shadow and none of these conditions is permanent. Each one encounters the possibility to be transformed to the other. Yin Yang symbol pictures this by bringing a spot of light in the dark side and vice versa. Yin is the...read more